Let's be real - there are a lot of decisions to make when building a skincare routine:
- How many steps do you want in your skincare routine? How long of a routine do you want?
- What's your skincare routine order?
- Do you have different daytime and nighttime products?
- Are you treating specific skincare concerns, like acne, anti-aging, dryness, etc.?
- Are you using some products once a week or a few times a week?
- How do changes in nutrition, stress and your environment impact your skin?
- Are you noticing whether new products are improving your skin or not?
- Are you tracking your skincare expiration dates?
Whether you've already got a routine that just needs some changes, or you're building a skincare routine for the very first time - we've got you covered.
Download our free weekly skincare routine planner to make a skincare routine that works for you. Use our planner to keep track of your AM & PM routine, weekly skincare to-do's and track how new products and changes effect your skin. You can also use it to take notes on your skin and skin health, and see how your skin changes over time.